About this Course
Who is our customer – according to Facebook, WeChat, Whatsapp and Co? And who are we? What is fake and what is real? The ‘Fourth Revolution’, according to L. Floridi, challenges us to question identity like never before. This course offers insights into the impact of digital media on our digital personalities, along with methods for analysing customers’ movements online.
Volatility is a given in today’s globalised world.
Big Data lets us look at target groups and marketing activities in a completely new way. Success is only possible if a company knows what it wants, and matches it with its target group. The digital realm is crucial to finding that group, to understanding customers and to designing relevant campaigns.
Know what you want and match it to your customer.
For any successful campaign, we need to develop a clear view on our brand. A clear marketing message simply means knowing what we want. Learn how to use buyer personas and match the results with the digital footprints of potential customers – and take a tip from Tinder: the match between product and customer is far quicker in the digital world.
The future of the media is our own future. We need to know the content relevant to our customers – and in which context we address our audience. We have to know which media have a real impact on what our customers perceive. If content is king, context is the queen.Dr. Harald Henzler
- Understand the fourth revolution, with its possibilities for analysing customer behaviour and its effect on marketing.
SKILLS AND TOOLS
- Develop analytical skills to gauge your digital footprint and to match products with customers, using models and systems to analyse personalities and their behaviours such as buyer personas, Limbic map, Sinus system, OCEAN.
THE BIG PICTURE
- Develop awareness of hard facts in a volatile system.
- Choose the right tool for the challenge at hand.
- Consciously employ the tools, skills and methods of the digital world in marketing and interpersonal contexts.
Specifics on this Academic Short Course
Download all information on a one-page on The Digital Customer.
On request. (Minimum 2 days.)
Next available course: April/May2018(detailstba)
Salzburg. In House on request.
from € 2.500,- plus 20% VAT (PP)
Maximum 15-20 participants
English or German
All our courses may be customised to your individual needs.